Black and Whites
In general, anything a client asks for, I can do. The only interior
surfaces that I do not recommend
painting are tiles and fireplace grates. Some of the
decorative finishes, faux finishes, surfaces and other specialties I do include:
- Rag Rolling
- Metallic Gilding
- Tea Stain
- Harlequin design
- Stucco: including fresco, spanish, venetian plaster, etc.
- Wood: maple, African mahogany, oak, birch, burled wood, etc.
- Metal: bronze, copper, gold, silver, pewter, etc.
- new or aged (with patina)
- brushed, textured, or leafing
- Stone: marble, alabaster, sandstone, travertine, Lebanese stone, granite, etc.
polished or raw
- Fabric: linen, grasscloth, leather, suede, etc. will match samples
* may cost extra
- Small Children *
- Household Pets *
- Medallion Appliques
- Cabinet Refacing
- Trompe L'oeil
- Custom Art
- 3 Custom Samples Provided Per Job
- Consultation is Free and Preferred
- Clearcoat Recommended for Wear and Tear
Click here to view my portfolio in Powerpoint format.